I cannot tell you how many times I've said it, and it's possible you can't tell me how many times you've heard it but I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND! A bit over 2 weeks ago, he told me he'd mailed me something, I said ok and waited for it to arrive but didnt dwell on it because I know that would make the time seem like eternity. Earlier last week my wonderful husband asked I had recieved any mail. I replied "No". Next day, same thing. Friday, same thing. Saturday, "have your recieved any mail" my reply, "No" he then apologized for "it" not arriving on time and he felt bad for it because he thought he had sent with perfect timing. Later in the conversation, I'm told that he will be busy in a few days for about 24 hours and but not to worry. Yeah right, I worry! Yesterday I spoke to him maybe 5 minutes, he told me he loved me and I him and that he'd talk to me soon. I have yet to hear from him. I dislike times like these but they are part of deployment and I accept them, as each task they complete is one less task that must be fullfilled and a day closer to coming home.
I went to the dealership this morning and signed the final paperwork for his truck and went on into work (and work I will we are officially in debt, LOL). I keep my yahoo signed in "just in case" he signs on for a few minutes to say, Hey! I'm ok, tired and going to bed. That's not happened yet. Miss him? I do so much. I miss our video chats at 1 a.m. or 3 a.m. IM's, I miss him. This afternoon as I was driving his new truck home I pulled into the driveway, stop to check the mail and IT had arrived. So perfectly timed, a day late, but perfect... a day that I hadn't spoken to him. You see when he left for Iraq, he promised I'd hear from him everyday, whether it be via electronic means or snail mail and he's yet to break his promise.
the card read:
Me and My Wife
Every moment
spent with you
is sweeter
than the one before
The only thing better
than being married
to an extraordinary woman
is being married to her
forever
Happy Easter to you --
my one and only
my now and forever
my true love always
It is said that God knows everything before it happens and it is the opinion of this writer that he knew my husband would be busy today and unable to talk so the mail was delayed not to arrive on time WE anticipated, but on time as HE knew would be perfect for me (we).
My wish is for everyone to have a husband like mine; god-loving, kind, supportive, giving, selfless, loving, family oriented and all around perfect for me. You've never really been in love until you find the one person God put on this earth for you to be with. He/She is out there, and sometimes when we aren't even looking love finds us. Let God be your quide, you can't go wrong.
Until then....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment