There is never a dull moment when you have a 6 year old Cassanova in your house, and sometimes I wonder if this child is really mine. Some of the things he comes up with!
Friday he came home from school with a note....some wrestlers were having a match at their school and attached to the note.... a free ticket... to Nate it might as well been a million bucks because he guarded that ticket with all his being, while constantly begging to go.
I made him sweat it out a bit, but he had kept his room clean last week and he hadn't had to many "meltdowns"..... secretly I asked Mark to take him because quite frankly wrestling just isnt my thing. All day he'd ask me what time it was and i'd tell him. He'd count on his little chubby fingers and comment it was X more hours until the doors opened. (my son is pretty good in math when he wants to be, a trait he didnt get from me).
Finally the time had arrived and I announced that Mark would take em'. Dressed they get and off they go!
When they finally got home, Nate was bouncing off the walls! He was telling me everything that happened in such vivid detail I was truely amazed. He showed me all his autographs he had gotten but he said he saved the best for last.... Check this out he said.....
He got a picture out of his pocket, and he showed it to me... "ISN'T THIS AWESOME!" he says. and I agree as he hands me a picture of a wrestler and his girl. He is standing there looking all smug and proud. Mark comes in and says, Oh did you tell Mom about your picture. I say, I'm looking at it.... and he proceeds to tell me the story behind this pic.
Apparently my son had been eyeing this beautiful woman from the time they got to the school. When autographs were being done, he stopped by their table when the wrestler asked if he wanted to buy one if his pictures, Nate kinda hesitated and the guy said, I'll even autograph it for you little man. Nate still hestitated while checking out dudes girl. When the beautiful woman Nate had been eyeing told him that she'd sign it too.... well that got his attention. He replied, Really? and the woman says Yes! without missing a beat Nate turned to Mark and said gimme $2!
With his autograph in hand I'm told he didnt let the picture get out of his sight. He kept staring at it. When Mark said what are you looking at Nate? Nate replies...... her shirt is to big. Confused, because we all know what those woman wear to matches, or rather what they don't wear. Mark asked, what do you mean her shirt is to big? and my son without missing a beat, says well her fun bags are showing! Yes peeps, you heard me correctly... MY SON..... FUN BAGS!!! Where on earth! I'm trying not to laugh as I look at Nate and he looks at me all innocent and says.... What? Well... they are look! I simply agree as to do otherwise might embarrass us both. So for all you ladies out there.....if you are going to be around my son, wear turtlenecks .... LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL...FUN BAGS????? That is a hoot!
ReplyDeleteGirl, it scares me some times to see what my kids will say next. Whew.