Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome Family & Friends

I've decided to blog to keep our friends and family up to date on the goings on in our lives, with many of you being far away, you can imagine my phone bill.... it no longer comes in a regular size envelope, instead they don't fold them anymore and if you can't fold it, chances are its expensive (I've learned the hard way as I usually do.) Anyway, instead of spending numerous hours on the phone repeating mysellf over and over, I'll save myself some time, blog it once and you can read it in your spare time... saves us both time and money (and in today's economy every little bit helps!) sound fair enough to you? Good!

For those of you that know whats going on, Kirsten's headache has FINALLY seemed to have went away... simply took a doc visit, a 1/2 bottle of 200mg Motrin, a 4.5 trip to the ER and finally a shot of something for the nausea and a pain pill.... WOW! All that in 4 days and at the age of 9!!! Today was the first morning she didnt wake up crying, said her head felt fine and she wanted to go to school... Thats my "normal" Kirsten!!!

Nate on the other hand isnt so lucky. I got his fever managed last night and he did manage to keep a small sandwich down that Granny had feed to him. He went to be last night without being told. I went to check on him and he looked so peaceful with his little head on his pillow and his hands folded in front of his face as if he was praying for God to make him feel all better. I wanted so bad to get my camera but I was afraid I'd wake him with the flash. He was still a tad warm this morning and said his belly still felt icky so I let him stay home from school. Hopefully he'll feel better by the time I get home. I'll know for sure if he's better if I get home and he has one of his "meltdowns" as I call them. Crossing fingers.

Anyway, that's it for now as I have to get back to work (its time to earn my paycheck). I'll blog more later....

............. Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment